My little jesture
- I love staring at her.
- She makes the most darling faces.
- She often grabs a tuff of her hair as she feeds.
- She'll usually cry when waking up out of confusion and hunger.
- She'll make a little trumpet sound as she stretches out.
- Mushy meadows has coined her smile as "rainbow eyes".
- When I hold her she almost always tries to eat my arm.
- She seems curious always looking about.
- She feeds often.
- She pooed on papa's hand last week.
- She starts to jiggle and dance and sometimes looks up to me when she wants to eat in the middle of the night.
- She seems to recognize my voice and will ligthen up when I speak.
- Her cord fell out on the 17th.