3 months old
- You've laughed out loud on three or four occasions. The last time I said "You don't look like me do you?" And you giggled.
- You've moved up to size 2 diapers.
- Had your first diaper rash.
- Smile at me every morning.
- You started noticing toys. you can swat them, hold them and throw them.
- You still despise tummy time.
- I can now distract you from crying.
- You still love to eat.
- Last week you snuggled up to papa instead of me while sleeping.
- You are over 11 pounds.
- People use the word "lanky" to describe you.
- You are currently sleeping in my arms.
- You love chomping on your hands and w/ so much vigor they turn red.
- Your grandparents love to hold you.
- You sometimes cry and talk at the same time now "mumumumumu".
happy 3 months...