Sunday, December 27, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
- she turned 5 months 2 days ago. :)
- she can still only roll from tummy to back. now she lifts up her arms and falls to the side. she'll definitely cry when she can't turn.
- she has discovered her toes and loves to chomp on them.
- we started the 90 minute sleep solution naps program with her. she naps better 1-2 hours. recently though she has had three 4 a.m. awakenings.
- we got the ergobaby carrier. she has been napping in it. so i'm walking my weight off as a side effect. :)
- she has eczema. it was on her liitle cheeks. we've been using aquaphor.
- she seems more attached to me than ever.
- she still hates car rides for the most part but has fallen asleep a few times.
- i officially became a sahm during this period.
- she loves to scratch (her head, the wall, legs, play pen).
- she started to notice our faces and will poke and pull.
- she is interested in electronics (lap tops, video camera, phones) i guess everything her parents are interested in.
- she likes to graze.
- auntie mushy sees her 3 times a week.
- she has bitten me with her gums.
- she talks more.
- she likes to turn her head upside down.
- she'll move her head back and forth back and forth. at night and in the daytime.
- she loves bathtime and will kick w/ a splash. :)
- i'm currently crocheting her a hat. :) my first real project for her.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
q: how are you today?
a: you are cute.
4 months cuter...
- you enjoy looking at your hands
- you hold your feet
- you roll from your tummy to your back almost immediately avoiding tummy time
- you squeal
- you'll hold on to papa's thumb and pinkie when he waves them in front of you
- you know where i am and will turn to the correct side while laying
- your nai nai says she loves you as much as she loves papa
- you can scratch your own little head
- you look all over the room
- you seem so curious
- you babble a lot with your fingers in your mouth
- you communicate differently: crying, talking and squealing when tired. shaking, eyes a wide and complaining when hungry.
- your neck is stronger
- when you hold both feet, it's fun to hold you cause you are a little bundle.
my love for you increases with every day. i'm excited to see you grow and learn.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
100 more years of greatness
So I'm told
- My mother in law told us to take pictures of lil cloud in her birthday suit when she turns 100 days old. This means there will be 100 more years of greatness so I'm told. :)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
3 months old
- You've laughed out loud on three or four occasions. The last time I said "You don't look like me do you?" And you giggled.
- You've moved up to size 2 diapers.
- Had your first diaper rash.
- Smile at me every morning.
- You started noticing toys. you can swat them, hold them and throw them.
- You still despise tummy time.
- I can now distract you from crying.
- You still love to eat.
- Last week you snuggled up to papa instead of me while sleeping.
- You are over 11 pounds.
- People use the word "lanky" to describe you.
- You are currently sleeping in my arms.
- You love chomping on your hands and w/ so much vigor they turn red.
- Your grandparents love to hold you.
- You sometimes cry and talk at the same time now "mumumumumu".
happy 3 months...
Friday, August 28, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
My little jesture
- I love staring at her.
- She makes the most darling faces.
- She often grabs a tuff of her hair as she feeds.
- She'll usually cry when waking up out of confusion and hunger.
- She'll make a little trumpet sound as she stretches out.
- Mushy meadows has coined her smile as "rainbow eyes".
- When I hold her she almost always tries to eat my arm.
- She seems curious always looking about.
- She feeds often.
- She pooed on papa's hand last week.
- She starts to jiggle and dance and sometimes looks up to me when she wants to eat in the middle of the night.
- She seems to recognize my voice and will ligthen up when I speak.
- Her cord fell out on the 17th.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Chomp in the morning
Chomp at night
You chomped when everything
Was going alright.
Chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp
Chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp
Finally put hubby and baby to sleep. We haven't napped since 9 this morning. Baby was on a feeding marathon. Not sure what is wrong exactly. We are currently breastfeeding and supplementing w/ formula. We had a nice little pattern going for the past couple days. Then today I thought maybe my breast milk will be enough for baby since she spit up the last formula feeding. But this began a long day of right, left, right left, baby sleeping, put baby down, baby wakes up, left, right ...etc. Worried for her. Off to bed now. If you have any advice do tell. :) Thanks.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Currently typing with one hand. Speculation regarding end of baby watch 2009 was correct. :) Little Serene Cloud (translated meaning) was born on day 13 @ 1:36 A.M. weighing 7.2 pounds. Water broke naturally @ 8:00 A.M on the previous day. Long labor process. Unfortunately the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray. Little cloud was fortunately though healthy and that's all that matters. :) More details to come.
Friday, June 26, 2009
It's our 5 year anniversary! Hubby brought home Sprinkles Cupcakes! He got pumpkin, strawberry, chocolate and cinnamon sugar! Baby decided to hang in there so she could eat Korean tofu w/ us instead of stressing through labor. What a smart little baby... :) We were too full to eat the cupcakes. So she probably won't come tomorrow either since she'll probably want some. :D
Thursday, June 25, 2009
A wall separates you and me,
You are happy where you be,
I'll keep waiting and longing to see,
My cute sweet little baby bunny...
I had a contraction last night and the great thing is I actually was excited to feel the pain. ;) I told babiest she could come whenever she wants. Today, the doctor said I was still only 2 cms but more effaced. Babiest just might want to be a July baby. ;) I'll be induced next week if she wants to come out within a week.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
I saw daylight! I guess I should have been taking walks before today. I decided to go for a walk around the community. It's quite nice and sunny outside. The sunshine and the walk made me happy and awake.
BTW - Baby isn't out yet. ;)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch.
Made some chicken pot pie soup from this recipe http://thecrepesofwrath.wordpress.com/2008/11/16/chicken-pot-pie-soup/. I think I made dinner too early. Need to time it better.
Baby was dancing to music in the morning. She just moved now. Maybe she'll be a punctual little one and make her debut on the 25th? I hope I don't have to get induced. I'm starting to get anxious.
Just playing around w/ my wacom tablet:
Monday, June 22, 2009
Swiffered the walls. The swiffer is a great invention. Washing the sheets and covers now. No contractions yet.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
So I tried to conserve my energy today. I feel refreshed now after my night nap and shower. ;D
I think I felt a contraction last night at 1:30 a.m. It did feel like a cramp but all over my belly.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Today I relaxed mostly. Read a baby book. Hung out w/mushy meadows. We just watched reality tv shows and talked during commericals. When hubbie came home, we talked and ate pizza. Yums.
In labor news: I think I just had another sign of labor occur (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/signs-of-labor/PR00083) #3. No contractions yet though.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
So I'm trying to clean up and prepare for her.
Good: Cleaned out the fridge (washed all the shelves), mopped the floors, did 2 loads of laundry one for baby and one for the floor coverings. I also napped a bit. Made myself a fried egg sandwich. Went out w/ the hubbie to give 5 bags of clothing to GoodWill. Yay. Clean sweep. ;)
Bad: Watched Choppped, Property Virgins, Birth Day, Jon and Kate and some dubbed Korean dramas.
I'll be posting my little adventures at home here until she arrives. So if I don't post you know where I am. ;)
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
I'm doing good. Baby is well too. She's my little rollie pollie. :) Lately she's been in interesting positions where I lay down and my belly is slanted. I wonder if she's poking her little bum up at me. ;) But I have 2 more months to go and on my 30th week. Everyone that sees me thinks I'm delivering anytime now.
I've been practicing making receiving blankets from Cami Crochet's Tutorial.
I'll make a couple more mini ones before the big one for baby. ;)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I captured my babiest on video. She's doing her acrobatics. Towards the end you'll see her pop on my left side. :D She's such a little charmer. Mushy got to feel her dancing around this past weekend. :)
One is a Mateo boy baby, Gavin boy baby, and the last one is the one I kept (she sleeps on our bed). The first two I gave to two set of new parents. :)
Friday, February 20, 2009
Hand painted paper magnets. Together they make a flower. :D
Another clementine doll. She has brown locks of hair. I still didn't keep this one! :D
I also drew some little pieces of art too. These items were sent out to SquishyCuteStuff in the previous trade. :D
Thank-you Squishy! :)
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Doesn't it look like her eyes are open? I read they don't open until 26 weeks? She's only 21 weeks.
This is an action shot. She has started kicking about two weeks ago. It started out w/ light little taps. Then all the sudden it was little pops. It makes me laugh when I feel them. My husband looked slightly scared when he first felt the harder kicks. He was shocked. In this picture you can see she's ready to punch. We also saw her curl up her two legs and kick them at once. She woke me up the other night at 4 a.m w/ her kicking.
She totally reminds me of my husband. He makes a certain face that looks just like that with his mouth.
The little taps, pops in the stomach are the best ever. I lay around waiting for the her little movements everyday now. I totally love them and her. :)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
And the ultimate winner is:
Marissa from Rae Gun She makes the most adorable girl's clothing! :)
Marissa - Please send me your mailing info (bunnycreates [at] gmail [dot] com) and I can have it shipped out soon :)
She will be winning a little doll and some happy birthday stickers that my sister Mushroom Meadows has made. Thanks Mushy. :)
Thank-you all for participating. :)
Friday, February 6, 2009
Her name is Clementine. Doesn't she look like she wants a hug!? :D
Friday, January 30, 2009
(About the picture) The baby's hand is close to it's face and it's laying on it's other arm. :) * Squeal - I can't stop staring at it! *
Monday, January 26, 2009
Place your guess in a comment. Do you think it's a boy or a girl? If you are right, you'lll be placed in a raffle for one little prize that I have yet to make. :)
I'll reveal the news next week Fri. Feb 6th, 2009. The ultimate prize winner will be revealed Sat. :)