Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Watch 2009 Begins - Day 1 (Cleaning day)

Today was my first day of maternity leave. Baby is due in 10 days. Doctor said she should be here by her due date.

So I'm trying to clean up and prepare for her.

Good: Cleaned out the fridge (washed all the shelves), mopped the floors, did 2 loads of laundry one for baby and one for the floor coverings. I also napped a bit. Made myself a fried egg sandwich. Went out w/ the hubbie to give 5 bags of clothing to GoodWill. Yay. Clean sweep. ;)

Bad: Watched Choppped, Property Virgins, Birth Day, Jon and Kate and some dubbed Korean dramas.

I'll be posting my little adventures at home here until she arrives. So if I don't post you know where I am. ;)


2 comments:

Andrea Rooks said...

Awesome! Hurray for nesting!

babalisme said...

You really are nesting!! I kinda missed my pregnancy days when the baby's actually left my body. I missed all those kicks and having her near me all the time, being fat but noone's complaining... but the joy seeing the baby erased them all!