Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Watch 2009 - Day 11 (Waiting)


Waiting

A wall separates you and me,
You are happy where you be,
I'll keep waiting and longing to see,
My cute sweet little baby bunny...

_________________________________________________

I had a contraction last night and the great thing is I actually was excited to feel the pain. ;) I told babiest she could come whenever she wants. Today, the doctor said I was still only 2 cms but more effaced. Babiest just might want to be a July baby. ;) I'll be induced next week if she wants to come out within a week.

2 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Baby must be super comfortable; I can't wait to meet her though. :)

SquishyCuteStuff said...

My girls were stubborn as well! Hopefully she will decide that it is high time to come meet her Mommy and Daddy, and all of the rest of the family, very soon! I can't wait to see her ♥