Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Watch 2009 - Day 5 (Hanging out day)



Made myself some french toast for lunch. ;) Yummy. Reminded me of childhood only this time I used a recipe. When we were younger we made french toast by putting eggs, sugar and soy sauce together. Mushy thinks it was gross but I had fond memories of it. :D


Today I relaxed mostly. Read a baby book. Hung out w/mushy meadows. We just watched reality tv shows and talked during commericals. When hubbie came home, we talked and ate pizza. Yums.


In labor news: I think I just had another sign of labor occur (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/signs-of-labor/PR00083) #3. No contractions yet though.

1 comment:

Typhoid Ashley said...

I noticed earlier that your baby watch hadn't been posted so I was wondering if you had officially gone from baby watch to labor watch!

PS - French toast always makes a day good.