q: how are you today?
a: you are cute.
4 months cuter...
- you enjoy looking at your hands
- you hold your feet
- you roll from your tummy to your back almost immediately avoiding tummy time
- you squeal
- you'll hold on to papa's thumb and pinkie when he waves them in front of you
- you know where i am and will turn to the correct side while laying
- your nai nai says she loves you as much as she loves papa
- you can scratch your own little head
- you look all over the room
- you seem so curious
- you babble a lot with your fingers in your mouth
- you communicate differently: crying, talking and squealing when tired. shaking, eyes a wide and complaining when hungry.
- your neck is stronger
- when you hold both feet, it's fun to hold you cause you are a little bundle.
my love for you increases with every day. i'm excited to see you grow and learn.