Thursday, July 10, 2008

Clay-Doh


Clay-doh! I like playing w/ clay. Short story, when I was a kid in 5th grade. My older sister and I formed candy out of play doh. They looked like dessert mints of every which color. We placed them into sandwich bags and brought them to school. Then we passed them out to our friends. And right before they placed them into their mouths ....we STOPPED them !! (obviously - they were are friends! ;) ) But we had such a laugh...
hehe


Side note - I just saw Ricky Gervais do his stand up comedy routine! tonight!!! omigosh He's soooo cute and funny. Are you having a laugh? :D


Side side note -
These set of magnets went to my little 7 year cousin. She asked for them after we played for hours and hours w/ them. :D I made myself another set recently. Hehe. Will post later. ;D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little clay friends! :)
And you and your sis! Tsk! Fake candy!! ;)

mushroommeadows said...

I want to see your new set!!! :)

Rachel said...

So cute! I love the magnets AND Ricky Gervais!

Barbara Brown said...

cute. my children love clay. great idea making them into magnents or (food to fool your friends) we'll have to try that out on the cousins.hee-hee

Laura said...

I love play do, have you heard of morph? This little cheeky creature was a huge part of lots of 30 something's lives here in the UK when we were wee. He was a creature made by Tony Heart who had a art program for kids on TV when we were small, such a hoot! Have a wee look and let me know what you make of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Nk6PChzAc&feature=related