Monday, August 11, 2008

Winner of Short Guessing Game ....

The story -

I was making a little gift for a friend's birthday. I showed my hubbie and he made a little confused face and a wife knows! So I knew he didn't think it looked like a little popcorn piece!

So I posted the little fellow here for your viewing pleasure. :)

These were the guesses:
1. Piece of popcorn. (5/7)
2. Califlower.
3. Lemon Drop.
4. Cornnut.
5. Cookie crumb.
6. Squished marshmallow. (LOL)
7. Baby Squash.


Links and loops is the winner! She guessed popcorn and califlower first. :) It does kinda of look like a califlower. :D (Great idea). :D

Please send me your mailing address information to bunnycreates [at] gmail.com.

But 5 out of 7 people guessed popcorn piece! Hip hip. :) *Pats herself on the back* LOL. :)

Thanks for playing!!! :)

8 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

I think it DOES looks like a squished marshmallow. :) hahaha

Unknown said...

OMG I won I won I am stunned and excited!!

Thanks,
Tina
http://www.linksandloops.etsy.com
http://linksandloops.blogspot.com

Hello, I'm Sally. said...

Ha! So funny! I was too slow to guess, but I was going to say a puff ball mushroom.

Anonymous said...

Heehee!! So fun! ;) Great contest!

dropstitch said...

I wish I'd seen your blog in time to guess. Now I KNOW it's popcorn it seems so obvious... :) It's a very cute piece of popcorn, even if it has suffered an identity crisis. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Laura x

thetinylittlegirl said...

i missed the guessing game, but i totally think he looks like popcorn. he makes me hungry infact!

congrats to links and loops for winning :-)

Andrea said...

quite cute to bad i couldn't quess... just stumbled upon your blog!
great, adorable crochet!

Jenny S said...

Aww I missed the guessing :(
He is a super cute popcorn though xo