Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pocket Carnival - Winnings

You know when you've been on trip to ALASKA on cruise eating shrooms (Heidi was right!), when you come back you feel like you've been in a time capsule. No internet, no news.

Things change and there is a lot of catching up to do. :)

We had a lot of mail. And out of the giant stack of the mail I received my first ever winning!!!

Dun dun dun...

A pocket carnival bagde. He's a little bunny! I am estatic. These little badges are hand drawn! They were flown in from Australia. I'm so lucky. Thank-you Penny! I opened my package right away a week ago. And today when I was looking at the cute packaging another little badge fell out! A little monkey! So sweet. I received a bonus gift. ;) Such little treasures.

Pocket Carnival Etsy store

Pocket Carnival Blogspot

12 comments:

Andrea said...

oh, lucky you- those are cute! :]

mushroommeadows said...

lucky ducky! :) those ARE too cute!

willynillywaterlily said...

What adorable badges! So cute!

SquishyCuteStuff said...

Congrats! Cuteness :-) Glad you had fun in Alaska! I never wander far from home, usually :p

Rachel said...

Super cute!

Megan Coyle said...

packages are always fun :) and vacations are even better--sounds like you had a wonderful time.

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

oh my gosh they are so so cute!

Jenny S said...

They are so cute!! Welcome back from your vacation xo

Laura said...

Oh what a great package to come back to! Looks like you had an amazing time too!

Penny said...

Aww yay, thankyou! I'm glad you like them :)

Unknown said...

Bunny badge - lucky you!!!

Andrea Rooks said...

Congrats on your adorable winnings! How fun!